The article of Offset Section have 4 images including 2) Complete The Front Vi 2 Of 2 2) Complete The Front View Below, Attractive Offset Section #5 A. Full Section, Superb Offset Section #6 Offset Section, Offset Section #7 OFFSET SECTION .. Here are the attachments:
Offset Section was uploaded at February 13, 2019 at 10:13 pm. It is published in the Sectional category. Offset Section is labelled with Offset Section, Offset, Section..
Offsetoff•set (n., adj. ôf′set′, of′-;v. ôf′set′, of′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -set, -set•ting.
- something that counterbalances, counteracts, or compensates for something else;
- the start, beginning, or outset.
- a short lateral shoot by which certain plants are propagated.
- an offshoot or branch of a family or race.
- any offshoot;
- Also called offset printing, offset lithography. [Lithog.]
- a process in which a lithographic stone or metal or paper plate is used to make an inked impression on a rubber blanket that transfers it to the paper being printed, instead of being made directly on the paper.
- the impression itself.
- Also called setoff. an unintentional transfer of excess or undried ink from one printed sheet to another.
- (in faults) the magnitude of displacement between two previously aligned bodies.
- a spur of a mountain range.
- [Mach.]a jog or short displacement in an otherwise straight and continuous line, as in a pipe, lever, or rod, made to avoid objects or to connect with other parts.
- setoff (def. 3).
- a short distance measured perpendicularly from a main survey line.
- Also called off′set line′. a line a short distance from and parallel to a main survey line.
- [Naval Archit.]any of the coordinates by which any point on a hull being planned is located.
- of, noting, or pertaining to an offset.
- [Lithog.]pertaining to, printed by, or suitable for printing by offset.
- placed away from a center line;
- placed at an angle to something, as to the axis of a form, shape, or object;
- to counterbalance as an equivalent does;
compensate for: The gains offset the losses.
- to juxtapose with something else, as for purposes of comparison: to offset advantages against disadvantages.
- to make an offset of.
- to print by the process of offset lithography.
- to build with a setoff, as a wall.
- to establish (a line) parallel to a main survey line at an offset.
- to project as an offset or branch.
- to counterbalance or compensate.
- to make an offset.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Offset Section on the deck of your home could make your minimalist property symbol so that the design looks classy of the terrace must be ideal and lavish. This luxury seems more beautiful to check from the exterior and will also provide of being on the front-porch comfy minimalism, the feeling.
Each of that may be recognized by deciding on the best floor in terms of colors and motifs. Shades are organic and bright the most used selection nowadays, coloring era, because these shades can offer magnificent environment and a comfortable environment cool of beauty.
One of many pieces that produce a comfortable property witnessed by the vision, appeared excellent and lavish home is Offset Section. With proper sleeping of ceramic flooring and the variety, the locations were ordinary could be developed in to an area that appears luxurious and ample.