National Drapery Toronto #3 Satin Silver
Nationalna•tion•al (nash′ə nl, nash′nəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or maintained by a nation as an organized whole or independent political unit: national affairs.
- owned, preserved, or maintained by the federal government: a national wildlife refuge.
- peculiar or common to the whole people of a country: national customs.
- devoted to one's own nation, its interests, etc.;
patriotic: to stir up national pride.
- concerning or encompassing an entire nation: a national radio network.
- limited to one nation.
- a citizen or subject of a particular nation who is entitled to its protection: U.S. nationals living abroad.
- Often, nationals. a national competition, tournament, or the like: We're invited to Minneapolis for the nationals.
- a national company or organization.
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
TorontoTo•ron•to (tə ron′tō),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and the capital of Ontario, in SE Canada, on Lake Ontario. 633,318.
Silversil•ver (sil′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol: Ag;
at. wt.: 107.870;
at. no.: 47;
sp. gr.: 10.5 at 20°C.
- coin made of this metal;
money: a handful of silver.
- this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
- table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
- any flatware: The kitchen silver is of stainless steel.
- something resembling this metal in color, luster, etc.
- a lustrous grayish white or whitish gray, or the color of the metal: the silver of the leaves.
- any of the silver halides used for photographic purposes, as silver bromide, silver chloride, or silver iodide.
- See silver medal.
- consisting of, made of, or plated with silver.
- of or pertaining to silver.
- producing or yielding silver.
- resembling silver;
silvery: the silver moon.
- clear and soft: silver sounds.
persuasive: a silver tongue.
- urging the use of silver as a currency standard: silver economists.
- indicating the twenty-fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- having the color silver: a silver dress.
- to coat with silver or some silverlike substance.
- to give a silvery color to.
- to become a silvery color.
Hi , this image is about National Drapery Toronto #3 Satin Silver. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 984 x 984. This post's file size is only 41 KB. If You decided to save This blog post to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: National Drapery Toronto.
Possibly it has been awhile since you've visited a thrift-store, or possibly you've never visited one? You'll basically shed, in that case. Generally they have items that are cheaper than home fixtures, but occasionally you'll be able to score some couch is fantastic enough.
In case you decide to obtain a National Drapery Toronto #3 Satin Silver, make sure you acquire at the shop. A lot of people don't think to examine the goods before goods are bought by them. Difficult to replace the furniture in some furniture shops. Carry samples of shades once you look for established and traditional fixtures.
Although some might search excellent while in the shop, it in comparison with products and might seem differently when within your home. To prevent this from occurring, it's no problem finding swatches at your home improvement store, or just have a snapshot of one's test for assessment products.