Movie Theatres With Reclining Seats
The post of Movie Theatres With Reclining Seats have 7 attachments , they are Ordinary Movie Theatres With Reclining Seats #1 AMC Theatres, AMC Theatres, Reserved Seating In Very Comfortable Reclining Chairs, Movie Theatres With Reclining Seats #4 It's No Secret That Ticket Sales In Movie Theaters Have Declined Due To Increased Pricing. And With The Best Box Office Offerings Available To Rent For ., AMC-recliner, Movie Theatres With Reclining Seats #6 Marcus Theatres, Reclining Seats At The AMC Movie Theater On Broadway At 84th Street. Credit Philip Greenberg For The New York Times. Following are the photos:
Movie Theatres With Reclining Seats was uploaded on June 3, 2018 at 3:12 am. This blog post is posted at the Recliner category. Movie Theatres With Reclining Seats is labelled with Movie Theatres With Reclining Seats, Movie, Theatres, With, Reclining, Seats..
Moviemov•ie (mo̅o̅′vē),USA pronunciation n.
- See motion picture.
- motion-picture theater (often prec. by the): The movie is next-door to the hardware store.
- motion pictures, as an industry (usually prec. by the): The movies have had to raise prices.
- motion pictures, as a genre of art or entertainment: gangster movies.
- the exhibition of a motion picture: an evening at the movies.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Recliningre•cline (ri klīn′),USA pronunciation v., -clined, -clin•ing.
- to lean or lie back; rest in a recumbent position.
- to cause to lean back on something;
place in a recumbent position.
Seatsseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Movie Theatres With Reclining Seats is one of the most widely used elements and therefore are often-used for the ground along with the Marble can also be a volcanic rock formed by warmth and strain and therefore are obtainable in various hues like black colors, light gray and red and also other colors, Currently because of the longevity and resilience, rock granite ceramic type typically used for home floors, surfaces and floor materials and in addition building a living room.
Obviously you realize a great deal of these types of granite and possesses become a new pattern on earth of property and of course you are perplexed in selecting a style, in creating a home, you must think about the right shade for that surfaces of your home. Coloring dull house usually chosen because the platform shade is dominant, even though it isn't rare to likewise have a basic color such as white color to paint the surfaces of the home.