Log Cabin Society
The post about Log Cabin Society have 3 images including Log Cabin Society #3 Rustic Country Log Cabin At Culver Lake., Log Cabin Society #4 Leave A Reply, Troy Historic Village Provides A Memorable And Interactive Museum Experience For Visitors Of All Ages.. Here are the images:
The image about Log Cabin Society was published on October 23, 2018 at 12:09 pm. It is published under the Cabin category. Log Cabin Society is labelled with Log Cabin Society, Log, Cabin, Society..
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Societyso•ci•e•ty (sə sī′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- an organized group of persons associated together for religious, benevolent, cultural, scientific, political, patriotic, or other purposes.
- a body of individuals living as members of a community;
- the body of human beings generally, associated or viewed as members of a community: the evolution of human society.
- a highly structured system of human organization for large-scale community living that normally furnishes protection, continuity, security, and a national identity for its members: American society.
- such a system characterized by its dominant economic class or form: middle-class society; industrial society.
- those with whom one has companionship.
company: to enjoy one's society.
- the social life of wealthy, prominent, or fashionable persons.
- the social class that comprises such persons.
- the condition of those living in companionship with others, or in a community, rather than in isolation.
- [Biol.]a closely integrated group of social organisms of the same species exhibiting division of labor.
- [Eccles.]an ecclesiastical society.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of elegant society: a society photographer.
The home typically has a unique personality. Likewise using cottages or the cottage are observed in the united kingdom. Don't desire to modify the composition of the building is toomuch, Log Cabin Society types and traditional cottage compete.
Never expected an effect, gorgeous! As a way to keep up with a building's figure, Kitchen's designer Alex Saint Structure incorporating a kitchen design in addition to the main building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a bungalow, great britain may be the building under consideration.
If you just like the environment of the hot kitchen as well as peaceful with a vintage that is moderate experience with possibly a great choice for you. To get this model you use a wooden floor and possibly can make cheap kitchen units an election which have pattern includes a sample. Applying light shades supper will be made by brown with details of white and lumber shades while in the home together with your family can experience warmer.
The cottage was built in the 18th-century and is currently past renovation's stage. Instead of trying to simulate the cottage's type, Alex Saint decided to construct an additional kitchen style that keep the type of the house and will decrease the architectural change of the entire lodge.
Wish to convey the environment is warm and inviting, the furniture has a soft bright color as his concluding. Storage that is much and modern gear can be lovely kitchen layout matches that one. Also with up lighting to illuminate the area during the night.
The kitchen layout a dice of within the kind. Glass' use listed here is designed to be able to manage the temp during winter. Glass might be exposed to offer oxygen to the bedroom, when summer comes. For there to become a typical line between the Log Cabin Society with new kitchen, floors utilizing the same content having an outside patio.