Legionle•gion (lē′jən),USA pronunciation n.
- a division of the Roman army, usually comprising 3000 to 6000 soldiers.
- a military or semimilitary unit.
- the Legion.
- See American Legion.
- See foreign legion (def. 2).
- any large group of armed men.
- any great number of persons or things;
- very great in number: The holy man's faithful followers were legion.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Legion Furniture 24\ ( Legion Furniture #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1001 x 1001. This post's file size is only 74 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Legion Furniture.
Your house usually has its own figure. Also together with cottages or the cottage are located in britain. Do not wish to alter the framework of the building is a lot of, Legion Furniture patterns and conventional pad compete.
The cottage was built-in the 18th-century and it is currently past the stage of renovation. In the place of looking to replicate the cottage's type, Alex E decided to assemble an additional kitchen style that sustain the character with this residence and will decrease the structural change of the whole resort.
Never requested stunning, an effect! As a way to keep up with the figure of a building, Kitchen's custom Alex Saint Structure putting a kitchen layout independent of the principal building. The result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a cottage, great britain may be the building involved.