Ibs And Pencil Thin Stools #4 High Fiber Foods
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Thinthin (thin),USA pronunciation adj., thin•ner, thin•nest, adv., v., thinned, thin•ning.
- having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite;
not thick: thin ice.
- of small cross section in comparison with the length;
slender: a thin wire.
- having little flesh;
lean: a thin man.
- composed of or containing objects, particles, etc., widely separated;
sparse: thin vegetation.
not abundant or plentiful.
- of relatively slight consistency or viscosity: thin soup.
- rarefied, as air.
- without solidity or substance;
flimsy: a very thin plot for such a long book.
- lacking fullness or volume;
weak and shrill: a thin voice.
- without force or a sincere effort: a thin smile.
- lacking body, richness, or strength: a thin wine.
- lacking in chroma;
of light tint.
- (of a developed negative) lacking in density or contrast through underdevelopment or underexposure.
- in a thin manner.
- so as to produce something thin: Slice the ham thin.
- to make thin or thinner (often fol. by down, out, etc.).
- to become thin or thinner;
become reduced or diminished (often fol. by down, out, off, etc.): The crowd is thinning out.
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Fiberfi•ber (fī′bər),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] fibre. fi′ber•less, adj.
- a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
- a slender filament: a fiber of platinum.
- filaments collectively.
- matter or material composed of filaments: a plastic fiber.
- something resembling a filament.
- an essential character, quality, or strength: people of strong moral fiber.
- filamentous matter from the bast tissue or other parts of plants, used for industrial purposes.
- a slender, threadlike root of a plant.
- a slender, tapered cell which, with like cells, serves to strengthen tissue.
- a slender, threadlike element or cell, as of nerve, muscle, or connective tissue.
- Also called bulk, dietary fiber, roughage.
- the structural part of plants and plant products that consists of carbohydrates, as cellulose and pectin, that are wholly or partially indigestible and when eaten stimulate peristalsis in the intestine.
- food containing a high amount of such carbohydrates, as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- See vulcanized fiber.
- See optical fiber.
Hello there, this blog post is about Ibs And Pencil Thin Stools #4 High Fiber Foods. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 564 x 463. This image's file size is only 40 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Ibs And Pencil Thin Stools.
Everyone knows that Ibs And Pencil Thin Stools shade is one of the most important factors for making a lovely room design. Coloring is an essential aspect for remodeling, decorating or producing types, therefore choosing the shades that are right should be carefully considered.
The bed room is actually a location where we relax, a haven where we sleep once we are ill, or maybe whenever we are tired, tired of the daily program. The bedroom may be the area where we desired just, read a favorite book or to be alone remain silent. Areas must be a place that will produce us feel relaxed.
As stated in the last guide, the colour may press influence on emotion, belief and connection. In selecting the most appropriate colour for your household rooms, consequently, you need to spend particular interest.