Leopold And John George Stickley: Sideboard, Ca. 1910; Dirk Van Erp: ( Gustav Stickley Sideboard #1) Images Collection
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Johnjohn ( jon),USA pronunciation n. [Slang.]
- a toilet or bathroom.
- (sometimes cap.) a fellow;
- (sometimes cap.) a prostitute's customer.
GeorgeGeorge ( jôrj),USA pronunciation n.
- a figure of St. George killing the dragon, esp. one forming part of the insignia of the Order of the Garter.
- [Brit. Slang.]any coin bearing the image of St. George.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter G.
- an automatic pilot on an airplane.
- by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
George ( jôrj; for 4 also Ger. gā ōr′gə),USA pronunciation n.
- David Lloyd. See Lloyd George, David.
- Henry, 1839–97, U.S. economist: advocate of a single tax.
- Saint, died a.d. 303?, Christian martyr: patron saint of England.Ste•fan An•ton (shte′fän än′tōn),USA pronunciation 1868–1933, German poet.
- Lake, a lake in E New York. 36 mi. (58 km) long.
- a male given name: from a Greek word meaning "farmer.''
by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
Vanvan1 (van),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost or front division of an army, a fleet, or any group leading an advance or in position to lead an advance.
- those who are in the forefront of a movement or the like.
- the forefront in any movement, course of progress, or the like.
Howdy , this picture is about Leopold And John George Stickley: Sideboard, Ca. 1910; Dirk Van Erp: ( Gustav Stickley Sideboard #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 721 x 541. This image's file size is only 48 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Gustav Stickley Sideboard.
One of the most common queries we ask is how do you repaint my bathtub vanity? The bathrooms therefore are additionally the bathroom's center point and have benefits over time. By remodeling or painting your Leopold And John George Stickley: Sideboard, Ca. 1910; Dirk Van Erp: ( Gustav Stickley Sideboard #1), you repaint the shower mirror with relative convenience, can deliver living to the old toilet and takes just a few days of function and create a great weekend task.
Make use of a highquality primer to let the t's outside area consult with your gear retailer that is local to obtain the correct primer to your project that is unique. Let before wanting to paint your bathroom counter, the primer dry. Record from all attributes around your bathroom counter never to get color on floors or your walls.
We must prepare bathroom cupboard to get this done you'll need sandpaper screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver and remove most of the compartments from your case that is present. Next grab your sandpaper and a little mud all accomplished from the makeup cupboard. Be sure the sand both attributes of the restroom door. Marginally bathe the whole toilet with mild detergent once you have finished sanding the door.