Green Light Bulbs Walmart Astonishing Low Energy Consumption Non Dimmable Led Replacement Lamp Long Lasting Life Standard Screw Base Feature (amazing Green Led Light Bulb Great Ideas #8)
11 photos of Green Light Bulbs Walmart Astonishing Low Energy Consumption Non Dimmable Led Replacement Lamp Long Lasting Life Standard Screw Base Feature (amazing Green Led Light Bulb Great Ideas #8)
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Bulbsbulb (bulb),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually subterranean and often globular bud having fleshy leaves emergent at the top and a stem reduced to a flat disk, rooting from the underside, as in the onion and lily.
- a plant growing from such a bud.
- any round, enlarged part, esp. at the end of a cylindrical object: the bulb of a thermometer.
- the glass housing, in which a partial vacuum has been established, that contains the filament of an incandescent electric lamp.
- an incandescent or fluorescent electric lamp.
- any of various small, bulb-shaped structures or protuberances: olfactory bulb; bulb of urethra.
- See medulla oblongata.
- a rounded thickening at the toe of an angle iron or tee.
- a cylindrical or spherical prominence at the forefoot of certain vessels.
- a shutter setting in which the shutter remains open as long as the shutter release is depressed. Symbol: B
Lowlow1 (lō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- situated, placed, or occurring not far above the ground, floor, or base: a low shelf.
- of small extent upward;
not high or tall: A low wall surrounds the property.
- not far above the horizon, as a planet: The moon was low in the sky.
- lying or being below the general level: low ground.
- designating or pertaining to regions near sea level, esp. near the sea: low countries.
- bending or passing far downward;
deep: a low bow.
- (of a garment) low-necked;
décolleté: The dress she wore was fashionably low.
- rising but slightly from a surface: a low relief on a frieze.
- of less than average or normal height or depth, as a liquid or stream: The river is low this time of year.
- near the first of a series: a low number.
- ranked near the beginning or bottom on some scale of measurement: a low income bracket.
- indicating the bottom or the point farthest down: the low point in his creative life.
- lacking in strength, energy, or vigor;
weak: to feel low and listless.
- providing little nourishment or strength, as a diet.
- of small number, amount, degree, force, intensity, etc.: low visibility; a generator with a low output.
- indicated or represented by a low number: A low latitude is one relatively near the equator.
- soft: subdued;
not loud: a low murmur.
- produced by relatively slow vibrations, as sounds;
grave in pitch.
- assigning or attributing little worth, value, excellence, or the like: a low estimate of a new book.
- containing a relatively small amount: a diet low in starches.
- nearing depletion;
not adequately supplied: low on funds; Our stock of towels is low.
- depressed or dejected: low spirits.
- far down in the scale of rank or estimation;
humble: of low birth.
- of inferior quality or character: a low grade of fabric; a low type of intellect.
- lacking in dignity or elevation, as of thought or expression.
- mean, base, or disreputable: low tricks; low companions.
- coarse or vulgar: entertainment of a low sort.
- [Boxing.]struck or delivered below a contestant's belt.
- having a relatively simple structure;
not complex in organization.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue, as the vowels of hat, hut, hot, ought, etc. Cf. high (def. 23).
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the drive shaft moves at the lowest speed with relation to the speed of the engine crankshaft, used esp. for temporarily overcoming the weight or inertia of the vehicle;
first: low gear.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) passing the plate at a level below that of the batter's knees: a low curve.
- [Cards.]having less value than other cards: a low card.
- having a relatively small amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): low-carbon steel.
- [Chiefly Brit.]holding to Low Church principles and practices.
- in or to a low position, point, degree, etc.: The raiders crouched low in the bushes.
- near the ground, floor, or base;
not aloft: The plane flew low.
- in or to a humble or abject state: Some live low while others live high. She swore she would bring him low.
- in or to a condition of depletion, prostration, or death: The gas in the tank is running low.
- at comparatively small cost;
cheaply: to buy something low and sell it high.
- at or to a low pitch, volume, intensity, etc.: to turn the radio low; lights turned down low.
- in a low tone;
to speak low.
- [Archaic.]far down in time;
- lay low:
- to overpower or kill;
defeat: to lay one's attackers low.
- to knock down;
- [Informal.]to lie low.
- lie low:
- to conceal oneself: He had to lie low for a while.
- to do nothing until the right opportunity develops;
bide one's time: Until the dispute is settled, you would do best to lie low.
- something that is low, as ground or prices: numerous marshy lows in the forest; the recent low in the stock market.
- low gear;
- an atmospheric low-pressure system;
cyclone. Cf. high (def. 41).
- the lowest trump card.
- a card of small value, or of lower value than other cards.
- the lowest score in a game.
- a player having such a score.
- a point of deepest decline, vulgarity, etc.: a new low in tastelessness.
- a period of intense depression or discomfort, when the effects of a drug have subsided.
Energyen•er•gy (en′ər jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the capacity for vigorous activity;
available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often, energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power: to work off one's energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity;
vigor as a characteristic: Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression: a writing style abounding with energy.
- the capacity to do work;
the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done;
potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
a prefix meaning "not,'' freely used as an English formative, usually with a simple negative force as implying mere negation or absence of something (rather than the opposite or reverse of it, as often expressed by un- 1): nonadherence; nonpayment; nonprofessional.
Dimmabledim (dim),USA pronunciation adj., dim•mer, dim•mest, v., dimmed, dim•ming.
- not bright;
obscure from lack of light or emitted light: a dim room; a dim flashlight.
- not seen clearly or in detail;
indistinct: a dim object in the distance.
- not clear to the mind;
vague: a dim idea.
- not brilliant;
dull in luster: a dim color.
- not clear or distinct to the senses;
faint: a dim sound.
- not seeing clearly: eyes dim with tears.
- tending to be unfavorable;
not likely to happen, succeed, be favorable, etc.: a dim chance of winning.
- not understanding clearly.
- rather stupid;
- take a dim view of, to regard with disapproval, skepticism, or dismay: Her mother takes a dim view of her choice of friends.
- to make dim or dimmer.
- to switch (the headlights of a vehicle) from the high to the low beam.
- to become or grow dim or dimmer.
- dim out, (in wartime) to reduce the night illumination of (a city, ship, etc.) to make it less visible from the air or sea, as a protection from enemy aircraft or ships.
Ledled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Replacementre•place•ment (ri plās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of replacing.
- a person or thing that replaces another: summer replacements for vacationing staff; a replacement for a broken dish.
- a sailor, soldier, or airman assigned to fill a vacancy in a military unit.
- Also called metasomatism. the process of practically simultaneous removal and deposition by which a new mineral grows in the body of an old one.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Longlong1 (lông, long),USA pronunciation adj. long•er (lông′gər, long′-),USA pronunciation long•est
(lông′gist, long′-),USA pronunciation n., adv.
- having considerable linear extent in space: a long distance; a long handle.
- having considerable duration in time: a long conversation; a long while.
- extending, lasting, or totaling a number of specified units: eight miles long; eight hours long.
- containing many items or units: a long list.
- requiring a considerable time to relate, read, etc.: a long story.
- extending beyond normal or moderate limits: a long, boring speech.
- experienced as passing slowly, because of the difficulty, tedium, or unpleasantness involved: long years of study.
- reaching well into the past: a long memory.
- the longer of two or the longest of several: the long way home; a brick with the long side exposed.
- taking a long time;
slow: He's certainly long getting here.
- forward-looking or considering all aspects;
broad: to take a long view of life.
- intense, thorough, or critical;
seriously appraising: a long look at one's past mistakes.
- having an ample supply or endowment of something (often fol. by on): to be long on advice; to be long on brains.
- having a considerable time to run, as a promissory note.
- [Chiefly Law.]distant or remote in time: a long date.
- extending relatively far: a man with a long reach.
- being higher or taller than usual: long casement windows.
- being against great odds;
unlikely: a long chance.
- (of beverages) mixed or diluted with a large amount of soda, seltzer, etc.: highballs, collinses, and other long drinks.
- (of the head or skull) of more than ordinary length from front to back.
- lasting a relatively long time: "Feed'' has a longer sound than "feet'' or "fit.''
- belonging to a class of sounds considered as usually longer in duration than another class, as the vowel of bought as compared to that of but, and in many languages serving as a distinctive feature of phonemes, as the ah in German Bahn in contrast with the a in Bann, or the tt in Italian fatto in contrast with the t in fato (opposed to short).
- having the sound of the English vowels in mate, meet, mite, mote, moot, and mute, historically descended from vowels that were long in duration.
- [Pros.](of a syllable in quantitative verse) lasting a longer time than a short syllable.
- [Finance.]holding or accumulating stocks, futures, commodities, etc., with the expectation of a rise in prices: a long position in chemicals.
- marked by a large difference in the numbers of the given betting ratio or in the amounts wagered: long odds.
- of or pertaining to the larger amount bet.
- (of clay) very plastic;
- a comparatively long time: They haven't been gone for long. Will it take long?
- something that is long: The signal was two longs and a short.
- a size of garment for men who are taller than average.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size: The shorts and the longs are hung separately.
- [Finance.]a person who accumulates or holds stocks or commodities with the expectation of a rise in prices.
- before long, soon: We should have news of her whereabouts before long.
- the long and the short of, the point or gist of;
substance of: The long and the short of it is that they will be forced to sell all their holdings.Also, the long and short of.
- for or through a great extent of space or, esp., time: a reform long advocated.
- for or throughout a specified extent, esp. of time: How long did he stay?
- (used elliptically in referring to the length of an absence, delay, etc.): Will she be long?
- throughout a specified period of time (usually used to emphasize a preceding noun): It's been muggy all summer long.
- at a point of time far distant from the time indicated: long before.
- as long as:
- provided that: As long as you can come by six, I'll be here.
- seeing that;
since: As long as you're going to the grocery anyway, buy me a pint of ice cream.
- Also, so long as. during the time that;
through the period that: As long as we were neighbors, they never invited us inside their house.
Lifelife (līf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. lives (līvz),USA pronunciation adj.
- the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
- the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
- the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
- a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
- the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
- any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
- the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
- a living being: Several lives were lost.
- living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
- a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
- the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
- a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
spirit: a speech full of life.
- the force that makes or keeps something alive;
the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
- a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
- the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
- a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
- anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
- a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
- effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
- pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
- nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
- [Baseball.]another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
- (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.
- as large as life, actually;
indeed: There he stood, as large as life.Also, as big as life.
- come to life:
- to recover consciousness.
- to become animated and vigorous: The evening passed, but somehow the party never came to life.
- to appear lifelike: The characters of the novel came to life on the screen.
- for dear life, with desperate effort, energy, or speed: We ran for dear life, with the dogs at our heels.Also, for one's life.
- for the life of one, as hard as one tries;
even with the utmost effort: He can't understand it for the life of him.
- get a life, to improve the quality of one's social and professional life: often used in the imperative to express impatience with someone's behavior.
- not on your life, [Informal.]absolutely not;
under no circumstances;
by no means: Will I stand for such a thing? Not on your life!
- take one's life in one's hands, to risk death knowingly: We were warned that we were taking our lives in our hands by going through that swampy area.
- to the life, in perfect imitation;
exactly: The portrait characterized him to the life.
- for or lasting a lifetime;
lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
- of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
- working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.
Howdy folks, this post is about Green Light Bulbs Walmart Astonishing Low Energy Consumption Non Dimmable Led Replacement Lamp Long Lasting Life Standard Screw Base Feature (amazing Green Led Light Bulb Great Ideas #8). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1600 x 1600. This image's file size is just 214 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Green Led Light Bulb.
A metal dish may be used as opposed to timber or stone. Put in a fun pretty plate along with a surface that is unique to the walls and units contrast with wood or stone counter. The tiles really are because it isn't only wonderful and decorative, but also fairly functional for creating a backsplash, a great alternative.
You can select a creative that is Green Light Bulbs Walmart Astonishing Low Energy Consumption Non Dimmable Led Replacement Lamp Long Lasting Life Standard Screw Base Feature (amazing Green Led Light Bulb Great Ideas #8) with patterned tiles or metal discs so as to add decorative decorations towards the home wall. As it pertains towards some of the main elements within the kitchen and the kitchen, whether you're currently considering also part of the wall counter, and refrigerator?
Guaranteed is most-needed while preparing inside the kitchen? Nonetheless, you ought to start to glance part of your kitchen wall. If you take up a deterrent to clean or repaint the wall simply to clean the stains are hard to scrub, then there is the best solution for you personally.
Hard tiles fairly quickly washed after cleanup to prevent water places which could blunt the colour of the tiles, even though it must be eliminated carefully having a clear dry material. A of kind, usually lengthy Green Led Light Bulb made from the table to the wardrobe as well as the wall where the cooker and also the sink is found. Therefore generally horizontal strip but can vertical well.