Easteast (ēst),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the right of north. Abbr: E
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a quarter or territory situated in this direction.
- the East:
- the parts of Asia collectively lying east of Europe and including Asia Minor, Syria, Arabia, India, China, etc.;
- the Far East.
- (formerly) the Soviet Union and its allies.
- the part of the U.S. east of the Mississippi River.
- the part of the U.S. east of the Allegheny Mountains.
- New England.
- [Ancient and Medieval Hist.]the Eastern Roman Empire.
- directed or proceeding toward the east.
- coming from the east: an east wind.
- lying toward or situated in the east: the east side.
- [Eccles.]being at the end of the church where the high altar is: an east window.
- to, toward, or in the east: an island located east of Sumatra; He went east.
Coastcoast (kōst),USA pronunciation n.
- the land next to the sea;
seashore: the rocky coast of Maine.
- the region adjoining it: They live on the coast, a few miles from the sea.
- a hill or slope down which one may slide on a sled.
- a slide or ride down a hill or slope, as on a sled.
- [Obs.]the boundary or border of a country.
- the Coast, [Informal.](in the U.S. and Canada) the region bordering on the Pacific Ocean;
the West Coast: I'm flying out to the Coast next week.
- the coast is clear, no danger or impediment exists;
no persons are in the path or vicinity: The boys waited until the coast was clear before climbing over the wall.
- to slide on a sled down a snowy or icy hillside or incline.
- to descend a hill or the like, as on a bicycle, without using pedals.
- to continue to move or advance after effort has ceased;
keep going on acquired momentum: We cut off the car engine and coasted for a while.
- to advance or proceed with little or no effort, esp. owing to one's actual or former assets, as wealth, position, or name, or those of another: The actor coasted to stardom on his father's name.
- to sail along, or call at the various ports of, a coast.
- [Obs.]to proceed in a roundabout way.
- to cause to move along under acquired momentum: to coast a rocket around the sun.
- to proceed along or near the coast of.
- [Obs.]to keep alongside of (a person moving).
- [Obs.]to go by the side or border of.
Creativecre•a•tive (krē ā′tiv),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the quality or power of creating.
- resulting from originality of thought, expression, etc.;
imaginative: creative writing.
productive (usually fol. by of ).
- [Facetious.]using or creating exaggerated or skewed data, information, etc.: creative bookkeeping.
Hi folks, this photo is about East Coast Creative Blog ( Garage Lockers #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1408 x 1056. This photo's file size is only 167 KB. If You want to save This blog post to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Garage Lockers.
Everyone knows that coloring is among the most critical facets in making a lovely room style. Shade is an essential portion for designing, remodeling or generating styles, thus choosing the right shades have to be considered. As stated in the previous article, the colour could press influence on discussion, understanding and emotion.
Due to the significance of the bedroom's function, we should share the patterns that are most effective bedroom. We must choose coloring and the design that will create us achieve peace of luxury and mind. Tranquility wills inspire in a time that is busy. Having a place with great Garage Lockers colour could be a luxury by itself you'll notice.
Therefore, you should pay specific attention in choosing the colour that is right to your family rooms. The bedroom is just a position where we relax, a retreat where we sleep whenever we are ill, or maybe whenever we are drained, tired of the everyday regimen. The bedroom will be the area where we wanted remain silent, examine a popular novel or simply to be alone. Suites should be a location that can produce us feel relaxed.