Folding Clothing Rack
This image about Folding Clothing Rack have 4 attachments it's including Wardrobe Racks, Foldable Clothes Rack Folding Clothes Rack Wall Mounted Rolling Metal Clothing Rack Folding, 360 Degrees Foldable Garment Rack, Bedroom Great X Shape Type Telescopic Collapsible Clothes For Fold Out Clothes Rack, Folding Clothing Rack Awesome Design #4 Wardrobe Racks, Folding Clothing Rack Collapsible Clothes Drying Rack Bifold Wooden Clothes Rack Stand With .. Following are the photos:
This post about Folding Clothing Rack was uploaded at November 21, 2017 at 10:24 am. This post is published on the Rack category. Folding Clothing Rack is tagged with Folding Clothing Rack, Folding, Clothing, Rack..
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Clothingcloth•ing (klō′ᵺing),USA pronunciation n.
- garments collectively;
- a covering.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Belgium is the earthis largest stick developer. Rattan distribute and mature in certain locations, including Kalimantan Sumatra, Sulawesi, Java and Nusa Tenggara. The fresh material to remain home furniture such as chairs, rattan product, platforms, cabinets and partitions might be employed inside the usage of house. Besides product with a combination of bamboo cane can be an essential aspect in the inside of residential structure bamboo.
The advancement of a wide selection of wicker furniture design program along with synthetic rattan furniture goods provides the flexibility to choose the perfect furniture fills the interior place your home.
Examine each connection Folding Clothing Rack cautiously whether there's a ruined or cracked. In addition to wooden furniture furniture also has a weakness against mites that want to become presented anti- insect coating. In addition to furniture from rattan that is natural, additionally there are different option may be the manufactured rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, has a lighter weight, tolerant to mites and have no association connections.