Gallery: Whistle Bear Golf Club Cakes ( Cupcakes Kitchener Waterloo Good Looking #5)
Bearbear1 (bâr),USA pronunciation v., bore or (Archaic) bare;
borne or born;
- to hold up;
support: to bear the weight of the roof.
- to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.
- to bring forth (young);
give birth to: to bear a child.
- to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.
- to hold up under;
be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.
- to press or push against: The crowd was borne back by the police.
- to hold or carry (oneself, one's body, one's head, etc.): to bear oneself erectly.
- to conduct (oneself ): to bear oneself bravely.
- to suffer;
undergo: to bear the blame.
- to sustain without yielding or suffering injury;
tolerate (usually used in negative constructions, unless qualified): I can't bear your nagging. I can hardly bear to see her suffering so.
- to be fit for or worthy of: It doesn't bear repeating.
- to carry;
bring: to bear gifts.
- to carry in the mind or heart: to bear love; to bear malice.
- to transmit or spread (gossip, tales, etc.).
- to render;
give: to bear witness; to bear testimony.
- to lead;
take: They bore him home.
- to have and be entitled to: to bear title.
- to exhibit;
show: to bear a resemblance.
- to accept or have, as an obligation: to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.
- to stand in (a relation or ratio);
have or show correlatively: the relation that price bears to profit.
- to possess, as a quality or characteristic;
have in or on: to bear traces; to bear an inscription.
- to have and use;
exercise: to bear authority; to bear sway.
- to tend in a course or direction;
go: to bear west; to bear left at the fork in the road.
- to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.
- to bring forth young or fruit: Next year the tree will bear.
- bear down:
- to press or weigh down.
- to strive harder;
intensify one's efforts: We can't hope to finish unless everyone bears down.
- [Naut.]to approach from windward, as a ship: The cutter was bearing down the channel at twelve knots.
- bear down on or upon:
- to press or weigh down on.
- to strive toward.
- to approach something rapidly.
- [Naut.]to approach (another vessel) from windward: The sloop bore down on us, narrowly missing our stern.
- bear off:
- [Naut.]to keep (a boat) from touching or rubbing against a dock, another boat, etc.
- [Naut.]to steer away.
- [Backgammon.]to remove the stones from the board after they are all home.
- bear on or upon, to affect, relate to, or have connection with;
be relevant to: This information may bear on the case.
- bear out, to substantiate;
confirm: The facts bear me out.
- bear up, to endure;
face hardship bravely: It is inspiring to see them bearing up so well.
- bear with, to be patient or forbearing with: Please bear with me until I finish the story.
- bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.
Golfgolf (golf, gôlf;[Brit.]also gof ),USA pronunciation n.
- a game in which clubs with wooden or metal heads are used to hit a small, white ball into a number of holes, usually 9 or 18, in succession, situated at various distances over a course having natural or artificial obstacles, the object being to get the ball into each hole in as few strokes as possible.
- a word used in communications to represent the letter G.
- to play golf.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Cakescake (kāk),USA pronunciation n., v., caked, cak•ing.
- a sweet, baked, breadlike food, made with or without shortening, and usually containing flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, eggs, and liquid flavoring.
- a flat, thin mass of bread, esp. unleavened bread.
- a shaped or molded mass of other food: a fish cake.
- a shaped or compressed mass: a cake of soap; a cake of ice.
- [Animal Husb.]a compacted block of soybeans, cottonseeds, or linseeds from which the oil has been pressed, usually used as a feed or feed supplement for cattle.
- a piece of cake, [Informal.]something easily done: She thought her first solo flight was a piece of cake.
- take the cake, [Informal.]
- to surpass all others, esp. in some undesirable quality;
be extraordinary or unusual: His arrogance takes the cake.
- to win first prize.
- to form into a crust or compact mass.
cak′y, cak′ey, adj.
- to become formed into a crust or compact mass.
Hello folks, this post is about Gallery: Whistle Bear Golf Club Cakes ( Cupcakes Kitchener Waterloo Good Looking #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 600 x 400. It's file size is only 43 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Cupcakes Kitchener Waterloo.
Before referring to Gallery: Whistle Bear Golf Club Cakes ( Cupcakes Kitchener Waterloo Good Looking #5), we would like to talk about some tips about timber flooring colors. Dim and black shades really are a common choice for performers' broadcasters, modern interiors and fashionable. Dirty in the event you choose a classic search conventional brown shade or pure timber which can be excellent. Color degree and strong (numerous shades of red: pine and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same colour) that is perfect for professional interiors, practices as well as other big spots where the floor becomes a key element of the decoration.
Whilst the Gallery: Whistle Bear Golf Club Cakes ( Cupcakes Kitchener Waterloo Good Looking #5) pictures and online house manager will give a general idea of what the remaining consequence could be, there is no better way to determine along with of the ground in place of looking at the trial location in natural light.
Reddish timber colors , brown and warm silver could make your area cozy. Flooring that is dreary and white will make your area ample. Opt for pure shaded timber floor in matt end when the power to conceal a small reduction and scrapes are a must. Understand that the colors should enhance each other and distinction. The floor can not have similar hues as furniture and surfaces.