Antique Crane Corwith Sink (superior Crane Bathroom Sink Great Ideas #6)
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Cranecrane (krān),USA pronunciation n., v., craned, cran•ing.
- any large wading bird of the family Gruidae, characterized by long legs, bill, and neck and an elevated hind toe.
- (not used scientifically) any of various similar birds of other families, as the great blue heron.
- [Mach.]a device for lifting and moving heavy weights in suspension.
- any of various similar devices, as a horizontally swinging arm by a fireplace, used for suspending pots over the fire.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a vehicle having a long boom on which a camera can be mounted for taking shots from high angles.
- [Naut.]any of a number of supports for a boat or spare spar on the deck or at the side of a vessel.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Grus.
- to hoist, lower, or move by or as by a crane.
- to stretch (the neck) as a crane does.
- to stretch out one's neck, esp. to see better.
- to hesitate at danger, difficulty, etc.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Hello , this photo is about Antique Crane Corwith Sink (superior Crane Bathroom Sink Great Ideas #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 684 x 645. This image's file size is only 43 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Crane Bathroom Sink.
The sack is an extremely important a part of your home and where spent lots of your own time. So it is extremely important that it is provided by you with superior style. In addition it's also advisable to make sure that the furniture relative to the room's style.
Should you take a look at accessories, it'd be considered a good idea where you will get good and cheap furniture which will suit your budget to find out. If you are currently searching for Antique Crane Corwith Sink (superior Crane Bathroom Sink Great Ideas #6) furniture then the ideal point will be to locate a web based retailer that sells it at a really economical discount. And the greatest part is you can even examine furniture's price before you make your option.
It's also possible that choices that are greater will be found by you online than in retailers. Although buying your bedroom gear bear in mind to look at additional essential things that accompany it for example blankets, pillowcases and stuff like that. These can also be generally for sale in the identical shop.