Premium Economy ( Condor 767 Cabin #7)
Premiumpre•mi•um (prē′mē əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement, as to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
- a bonus, gift, or sum additional to price, wages, interest, or the like.
- [Insurance.]the amount paid or to be paid by the policyholder for coverage under the contract, usually in periodic installments.
- [Econ.]the excess value of one form of money over another of the same nominal value.
- a sum above the nominal or par value of a thing.
- the amount paid to the lender of stock by the borrower, typically a short seller.
- the amount the buyer of a call or put option pays to the seller, quoted in dollars per share of stock.
- a fee paid for instruction in a trade or profession.
- a sum additional to the interest paid for the loan of money.
- at a premium:
- at an unusually high price.
- in short supply;
in demand: Housing in that area is at a premium.
- of exceptional quality or greater value than others of its kind;
superior: a wine made of premium grapes.
- of higher price or cost.
- of or pertaining to premiums: to work in premium sales.
Economye•con•o•my (i kon′ə mē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mies, adj., adv.
- thrifty management;
frugality in the expenditure or consumption of money, materials, etc.
- an act or means of thrifty saving;
a saving: He achieved a small economy by walking to work instead of taking a bus.
- the management of the resources of a community, country, etc., esp. with a view to its productivity.
- the prosperity or earnings of a place: Further inflation would endanger the national economy seriously.
- the disposition or regulation of the parts or functions of any organic whole;
an organized system or method.
- the efficient, sparing, or concise use of something: an economy of effort; an economy of movement.
- See economy class.
- the divine plan for humanity, from creation through redemption to final beatitude.
- the method of divine administration, as at a particular time or for a particular race.
- [Obs.]the management of household affairs.
- intended to save money: to reduce the staff in an economy move.
- costing less to make, buy, or operate: an economy car.
- of or pertaining to economy class: the economy fare to San Francisco.
- in economy-class accommodations, or by economy-class conveyance: to travel economy.
Hello peoples, this image is about Premium Economy ( Condor 767 Cabin #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1659 x 1244. This image's file size is only 309 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Condor 767 Cabin.
Are you trying to find the Premium Economy ( Condor 767 Cabin #7)? If you want to really have a living-room that's lovely and interesting, you should look at concerning the decor of your family room along with worry about furniture plans. You also have to take into consideration to the equilibrium of one's existing room, when you decide to have a decoration for the living room.
You need to use this picture in just a complete wall in your living room in case your living room is high in furniture. Wallpaper truly planning to decorate your livingroom although you merely put it to use while in the wall.
Decorating ideas living wall as possible have for your existing room is picture, if you want with an elegant search of the livingroom. There are plenty of beautiful wallpaper habits that you can elect to decorate your existing room wall decoration To use this type, you have to think about the harmony of one's family room.
Along with picture, there's plenty of different Premium Economy ( Condor 767 Cabin #7) that you could choose for your living room. As an example, when you have a living-room that is tiny, it is possible to put a reflection to the wall with a special condition. Additionally, it gives a wider view, your room that is living will be definitely decorated by the mirror. You can also utilize painting, craft, etc.