Comfort Inn Okemos - East Lansing, Okemos, Reception ( Comfort Inn Okemos #2)
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Inninn (in),USA pronunciation n.
- a commercial establishment that provides lodging, food, etc., for the public, esp. travelers;
- a tavern.
- any of several buildings in London formerly used as places of residence for students, esp. law students. Cf. Inns of Court.
- a legal society occupying such a building.
Easteast (ēst),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the right of north. Abbr: E
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a quarter or territory situated in this direction.
- the East:
- the parts of Asia collectively lying east of Europe and including Asia Minor, Syria, Arabia, India, China, etc.;
- the Far East.
- (formerly) the Soviet Union and its allies.
- the part of the U.S. east of the Mississippi River.
- the part of the U.S. east of the Allegheny Mountains.
- New England.
- [Ancient and Medieval Hist.]the Eastern Roman Empire.
- directed or proceeding toward the east.
- coming from the east: an east wind.
- lying toward or situated in the east: the east side.
- [Eccles.]being at the end of the church where the high altar is: an east window.
- to, toward, or in the east: an island located east of Sumatra; He went east.
Receptionre•cep•tion (ri sep′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of receiving or the state of being received.
- a manner of being received: The book met with a favorable reception.
- a function or occasion when persons are formally received: a wedding reception.
- the quality or fidelity attained in receiving radio or television broadcasts under given circumstances.
Hello there, this image is about Comfort Inn Okemos - East Lansing, Okemos, Reception ( Comfort Inn Okemos #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 920 x 517. This attachment's file size is only 97 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Comfort Inn Okemos.
Is be sure when transforming your Comfort Inn Okemos that you will see no difficulties with the rule workplace. Minute, get an office wall was protected with the shade you need. If you have a small office, it'd be better for you to decide on hues that are basic is not that dense.
It would be more easy in case you have a bigger workplace. Subsequently after that you may add things handy to get your office with accessories like home. Items such as certainly will, lights and showcases affect within your office design.
Additionally, you can get a wall. By dangling a picture onto it this is often completed. It will positively keep a better atmosphere, by doing this. Next, get your office prepared by putting a display or workplace with compartments or drawers incorporate more. It'll be more easy to decorate, if you have a larger workplace. A cozy and pleasant couch will be the greatest addition to it.