12 images of Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener - YouTube (wonderful Chicken Coop Automatic Door #8)
Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Coopco-op (n., adv. kō′op;v. kō′op, kō op′),USA pronunciation n., v., -oped, -op•ing, adv.
- a cooperative store, dwelling, program, etc.
- to place in a cooperative arrangement, esp. to convert (an apartment or building) to a cooperative.
- go co-op, to convert to a cooperative: Our apartment building is going co-op.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Openero•pen•er (ō′pə nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that opens.
- a device for opening sealed containers: can opener.
- the first of several theatrical numbers, variety acts, sports events, etc.: a humorous monologue as an opener.
- openers, [Poker.]cards in a hand, as a pair of jacks or better, that according to a given standard are worth enough to enable the holder to make the first bet of a deal.
- for openers, as an initially stated reason or argument;
at the outset;
to begin with: Well, for openers, I don't have the money.
Howdy there, this image is about Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener - YouTube (wonderful Chicken Coop Automatic Door #8). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1062 x 597. It's file size is just 133 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Chicken Coop Automatic Door.
After taken by chaotic days, drinking milk espresso with pals or household interact at home is just a nice setting plus a circumstance, devote their free moment. Times temperature, regain your time having a large amount of thoughts of togetherness and recover electricity to combat the strain of the work.
A Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener - YouTube (wonderful Chicken Coop Automatic Door #8) can replicate of decorating your family area, the personal preference. Should you be an individual who features a home style that is modern, you might choose distinct modern coffeetable for your home. Modern coffee table displaying personal preference.
Modern coffee table influences the decoration is elegant and lavish in appearance of your home. If you prefer to place today's coffeetable while in the living room, it's healthier to understand different models and types of contemporary coffee-table online.