Stunning English Empire Chaise Lounge - Regency Period (exceptional Chaise Lounge Nz #8)
Stunning English Empire Chaise Lounge - Regency Period (exceptional Chaise Lounge Nz #8) Pictures Gallery
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Hi peoples, this post is about Stunning English Empire Chaise Lounge - Regency Period (exceptional Chaise Lounge Nz #8). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1026 x 704. This image's file size is only 178 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Chaise Lounge Nz.
This desk includes metallic or natural coloring including gray, dark or bright. Chairs are utilized also easy and never excessive with the amount of 3 chairs. This table is used for eating alone and speaking because the size is not too big. Components used glass or ie metal.
Tabletops also wider so that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen products including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was previously lean having a spherical or rectangular legs are tiny and slender in order to prevent the perception of rigidity inside the home.
The Chaise Lounge Nz suited to natural kind of home place. This natural table includes a square shape that is fuller than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural impression. This table mixes natural colors like brown and bright.