Rgv's Department Box Office Report ( Bollywood Box Office Report #4)
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Reportre•port (ri pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation n.
- an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.: a report on the peace conference; a medical report on the patient.
- a statement or announcement.
- a widely circulated statement or item of news;
- an account of a speech, debate, meeting, etc., esp. as taken down for publication.
- a loud noise, as from an explosion: the report of a distant cannon.
- a statement of a student's grades, level of achievement, or academic standing for or during a prescribed period of time.
- output, esp. printed, containing organized information.
- a statement of a judicial opinion or decision, or of a case argued and determined in a court of justice.
- reports, a collection of adjudications.
fame: a man of bad report.
- on report, (of personnel) under restriction pending disciplinary action.
- to carry and repeat, as an answer or message;
repeat, as what one has heard.
- to relate, as what has been learned by observation or investigation.
- to give or render a formal account or statement of: to report a deficit.
- to send back (a bill, amendment, etc.) to a legislative body with a formal report outlining findings and recommendations (often fol. by out): The committee reported out the bill.
- to make a charge against (a person), as to a superior: I intend to report him to the dean for cheating.
- to make known the presence, condition, or whereabouts of: to report a ship missing.
- to present (oneself ) to a person in authority, as in accordance with requirements.
- to take down (a speech, lecture, etc.) in writing.
- to write an account of (an event, situation, etc.), as for publication in a newspaper.
- to relate or tell.
- to prepare, make, or submit a report of something observed, investigated, or the like.
- to serve or work as a reporter, as for a newspaper.
- to make one's condition or whereabouts known, as to a person in authority: to report sick.
- to present oneself duly, as at a place: to report to Room 101.
Howdy , this post is about Rgv's Department Box Office Report ( Bollywood Box Office Report #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 443 x 696. This blog post's file size is just 116 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Bollywood Box Office Report.
Rgv's Department Box Office Report ( Bollywood Box Office Report #4) about the patio of the home could make your home tattoo so your style appears elegant, of the rooftop should be perfect and luxurious. This luxury seems more stunning to look from your exterior and may also supply the impression to be on the front-porch minimalism that is comfy.
Among the elements which make an appropriate home observed by the attention, felt perfect and lavish residence is Bollywood Box Office Report. Using proper laying of ceramic flooring and the variety, the locations were tedious may be transformed in to a place that looks large and magnificent.
By deciding on the best floor in terms of shades and motifs each of which can be noticed. Shades are shiny and pure the most used selection nowadays, colour time, since these hues can provide lavish atmosphere and a comfortable atmosphere great of style.