Bismarck Post Office #6 German New Guinea (Papua New Guinea), Bismarck Archipelago: Deutsche Reichspost (German
Bismarck Post Office #6 German New Guinea (Papua New Guinea), Bismarck Archipelago: Deutsche Reichspost (German Images Album
BismarckBis•marck (biz′märk; for 1 also Ger. bis′märk),USA pronunciation n.
Ot•to von (ot′ō von; Ger. ô′tō fən),USA pronunciation 1815–98, German statesman: first chancellor of modern German Empire 1871–90.
- a city in and the capital of North Dakota, in the central part. 44,485.
- (often l.c.)
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a jelly doughnut.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S.]a fried cruller.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Germanger•man ( jûr′mən),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the same father and mother, as a full brother or sister (usually used in combination): a brother-german.
- born of the brother or sister of one's father or mother, as a first cousin (usually used in combination): a cousin-german.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
GuineaGuin•ea (gin′ē),USA pronunciation n.
Guin′e•an, adj., n.
- a coastal region in W Africa, extending from the Gambia River to the Gabon estuary.
- Formerly, French Guinea. an independent republic in W Africa, on the Atlantic coast. 7,405,375;
ab. 96,900 sq. mi. (251,000 sq. km). Cap.: Conakry.
- Gulf of, a part of the Atlantic Ocean that projects into the W coast of Africa and extends from the Ivory Coast to Gabon.
- (l.c.) a former money of account of the United Kingdom, equal to 21 shillings: still often used in quoting fees or prices.
- (l.c.) a gold coin of Great Britain issued from 1663 to 1813, with a nominal value of 20 shillings.
- [Slang](disparaging and offensive). a person of Italian birth or descent.
- (l.c.) [Horse Racing.]a person who does miscellaneous work in or around a horse stable.
Hi there, this photo is about Bismarck Post Office #6 German New Guinea (Papua New Guinea), Bismarck Archipelago: Deutsche Reichspost (German. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1014 x 705. This photo's file size is just 178 KB. If You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Bismarck Post Office.
Well for anyone of you who have a Bismarck Post Office #6 German New Guinea (Papua New Guinea), Bismarck Archipelago: Deutsche Reichspost (German of course, you are however unhappy using the existing design within your home. Nonetheless, since you can try different types do not fear are mini bar layout modern kitchen that is minimalist. To design the mini bar is unquestionably crucial for all those of you that are married.
Because for one's comfort in cooking food's benefit. To create course's minibar there are many from which range from vintage to modern to choose. Bismarck Post Office #6 German New Guinea (Papua New Guinea), Bismarck Archipelago: Deutsche Reichspost (German didn't avoid having a variety of lamps that'll illuminate the club desk later. This layout would work of surviving in harmony lifespan for your welfare. Thus when the minibar and mustn't pick because all the traits needed to be to be able to maintain age.
Nowadays, your kitchen desk manufactured from porcelain is advised since pocket-friendly, tough, and versatile. Ceramic supplies will also be for sale in styles, patterns, various hues, and dimensions. More importantly, ceramic stand can be obtained having a variety of pricing options, starting from inexpensive to expensive though.