Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Programpro•gram (prō′gram, -grəm),USA pronunciation n., v., -grammed or -gramed, -gram•ming or -gram•ing.
- a plan of action to accomplish a specified end: a school lunch program.
- a plan or schedule of activities, procedures, etc., to be followed.
- a radio or television performance or production.
- a list of items, pieces, performers, etc., in a musical, theatrical, or other entertainment.
- an entertainment with reference to its pieces or numbers: a program of American and French music.
- a planned, coordinated group of activities, procedures, etc., often for a specific purpose, or a facility offering such a series of activities: a drug rehabilitation program; a graduate program in linguistics.
- a prospectus or syllabus: a program of courses being offered.
- a systematic plan for the automatic solution of a problem by a computer.
- the precise sequence of instructions enabling a computer to solve a problem.
- to schedule as part of a program.
- to prepare a program for.
- to insert or encode specific operating instructions into (a machine or apparatus): We'll program the bells to ring at ten-minute intervals.
- to insert (instructions) into a machine or apparatus: An automatic release has been programmed into the lock as a safety feature.
- to cause to absorb or incorporate automatic responses, attitudes, or the like;
condition: Our parents programmed us to respect our elders.
- to set, regulate, or modify so as to produce a specific response or reaction: Program your eating habits to eliminate sweets.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] pro′gramme.
- to plan or write a program.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about The Bigger, Badder Bench Press Program ( Bench Press Routine For Strength #8). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1098 x 608. It's file size is only 53 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Bench Press Routine For Strength.
Bench Press Routine For Strength in a space, it certainly requires thorough calculation and carefully. Keeping furniture made at random can have an effect on the room that appeared sloppy and crowded's ailment, so it is not able to create a gorgeous facet of the room. As being a room can be a dressing-table, one particular furniture will come in a personal bedroom. In the sensation of The Bigger, Badder Bench Press Program ( Bench Press Routine For Strength #8) that you simply need to be ready to allow for most of the needs extras selection, such as scents, before 'features' methods makeup items. In-general, desks involve extra light. This is often circumvented by placing a wall lamp about the side mirror that was left and right or by adding a little bulb at across the reflection. Feces may be the suitable alternative for a combined with dressing table, as well as useful as it could be incorporated under the under the bureau, ottoman also provides impression of light. Dressers dual purpose could be the correct selection in case your bedroom features a size that is too intensive. Like, as a workplace or you are able to select a counter dressing-table which could simultaneously function built with lots of dresser drawers so they can be used being a database for other household goods. Ensure you choose a dressing table with optimal potential. Bench Press Routine For Strength can be used for you personally who would like to alter the looks of the make up room. Dressers appropriate placement could jack-up the stunning facet of the personal bedrooms. Before purchasing a dresser, it would be wonderful if you assess the first spot that'll be filled by furniture dressers. It is vital that you steer clear of a dressing-table that exceeds the part of territory obtainable in the room's purchase.