Motorizedmo•tor•ize (mō′tə rīz′),USA pronunciation v.t., -ized, -iz•ing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] mo′tor•ise′. mo′tor•i•za′tion, n.
- to furnish with a motor, as a vehicle.
- to supply with motor-driven vehicles, usually in the place of horses and horse-drawn vehicles.
Windowwin•dow (win′dō),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- such an opening with the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or any other device, by which it is closed.
- the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or the like, intended to fit such an opening: Finally the builders put in the windows.
- a windowpane.
- anything likened to a window in appearance or function, as a transparent section in an envelope, displaying the address.
- a period of time regarded as highly favorable for initiating or completing something: Investors have a window of perhaps six months before interest rates rise.
- chaff1 (def. 5).
- [Pharm.]the drug dosage range that results in a therapeutic effect, a lower dose being insufficient and a higher dose being toxic.
- See launch window.
- a specific area at the outer limits of the earth's atmosphere through which a spacecraft must reenter to arrive safely at its planned destination.
- a section of a display screen that can be created for viewing information from another part of a file or from another file: The split screen feature enables a user to create two or more windows.
- to furnish with a window or windows.
- [Obs.]to display or put in a window.
Remotere•mote (ri mōt′),USA pronunciation adj., -mot•er, -mot•est, n.
- far apart;
far distant in space;
situated at some distance away: the remote jungles of Brazil.
secluded: a remote village; a remote mountaintop.
- distant in time: remote antiquity.
- distant in relationship or connection: a remote ancestor.
- operating or controlled from a distance, as by remote control: a remote telephone answering machine.
- far off;
removed: principles remote from actions.
- not direct, primary, or proximate;
not directly involved or influential: the remote causes of the war.
- slight or faint;
unlikely: not the remotest idea; a remote chance.
- reserved and distant in manner;
not warmly cordial.
- a broadcast, usually live, from a location outside a studio.
- See remote control (def. 2).
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Systemsys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Howdy there, this image is about Motorized Window Blind Remote Control System (good Auto Blinds #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 630 x 428. This picture's file size is only 28 KB. If You decided to save This post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Auto Blinds.
Evaluation of Substantial Note Statue by Breadth area. The reason remains the same with the place that is next: someone to be in looking at the sculpture, more flexible. In this case, the gap involving the statue of the space, determine statue that is high is limited by the maximum. For instance, in the event the range involving the statue with a terrace merely 3 meters away, an endeavor so that no more than just one meter-high sculpture.
Change how big is the keeping of the sculpture by Site. In this case, a small sculpture could be positioned around the fringe of the garden that was footpath or in between your plants. Meanwhile, bigger sculptures could be put in the spot or even the middle of the park
With carvings such as the statue can be an ingredient that will form the classic-style outside and inside the step, Motorized Window Blind Remote Control System (good Auto Blinds #5) is abundant, isn't any exception to garden. Sculpture in the park's location was formerly a symbol and it is generally merely made-of rock. But along with modern sculpture's progress, then your works of sculpture becomes progressively diversified, both the materials and also the appearance found with the advancement of technology and invention of fresh products, for example white concrete in point.