AustraliaAus•tral•ia (ô strāl′yə),USA pronunciation n.
- a continent SE of Asia, between the Indian and the Pacific oceans. 18,438,824;
2,948,366 sq. mi. (7,636,270 sq. km).
- Commonwealth of, a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, consisting of the federated states and territories of Australia and Tasmania. 18,438,824;
2,974,581 sq. mi. (7,704,165 sq. km). Cap.: Canberra.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Boxesbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Howdy folks, this post is about Australia Post Mail Boxes ( Australia Post Office #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 799 x 533. This photo's file size is only 46 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Australia Post Office.
To take pleasure from the Australia Post Mail Boxes ( Australia Post Office #1)'s wonder which you produce a playground seat in the home needed a good and warm. When choosing a playground table, some things you should think about, it appears functioning well and appealing. On selecting a park bench at home photograph, the next tips dot com. Recommendations on Choosing a Australia Post Office for example:
Find the substance fit allweather. Like, iron material, wooden, bamboo, metal (ironwood). Layout a playground table using a style just like the idea of park you've. Films & paint is a two- content is frequently utilized in completing a park bench. Pick paint that has a layer of anti - anti, UV -form, and marked gogreen, so your coloring go longer despite regular rain and sun-exposure.
For those of you who want to produce a park counter that is permanent, observe the location of not to wrong situation the bench that may undermine the idea of garden that is minimalist and the career that you simply build. Combine with laying yard stand with benches that certain principle.
On choosing a garden table ready-made, tips. Additionally, for anyone of you who would like to purchase a playground table, seek out charges to accommodate the budget-you have and needs. In identifying the cost is a consideration how usually the minimalist garden seat you utilize in addition to the budget, it ought to be measured. Modify how big the chair and seat types with all style and the measurement of your yard.
Choosing a Australia Post Office is becoming a vital part of the park's layout because it is today. This may be the point of view not in use, in addition to performance like a fit. Numerous designs of garden beds tend to be on the marketplace. But easy design and blend with the park's selection is the better choice.
Picking furniture for outdoor difficult, not just any Australia Post Mail Boxes ( Australia Post Office #1) may be added to yard or the rooftop. In just a small amount of time the climate will rapidly damages the chair if any. Lawn mattresses are utilized generally made of rattan, bamboo, metal and timber. This kind of product is extremely complicated to find out whether when it comes to maintenance. For instance manufactured from metal and lumber, should not be exposed to rain or daylight right. As the product is simply damaged. Seats are constructed with metal wherever possible, offered the nature of quickly corroded then the painting must be completed every particular time frame eliminated.