Algonquin Park Cottage Gallery #6 Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge. «
12 pictures of Algonquin Park Cottage Gallery #6 Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge. «
AlgonquinAl•gon•quin (al gong′kin, -kwin),USA pronunciation n., pl. -quins, (esp. collectively) -quin for 1, 3, adj.
- a member of a group of North American Indian tribes formerly along the Ottawa River and the northern tributaries of the St. Lawrence.
- their speech, a dialect of Ojibwa, of the Algonquian family of languages.
- Algonquian.Also, Algonkin.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Hi there, this picture is about Algonquin Park Cottage Gallery #6 Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge. «. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 931 x 384. It's file size is only 111 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Algonquin Park Cottage.
So that it feels cozy and rather important to pay attention creating the family room. The cozy Algonquin Park Cottage Gallery #6 Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge. « is likely to make buddies the visitors, or relatives who come to trip to feel at home. In addition to the good feeling that you might, wouldn't be wonderful should you could spend some time chatting using them in this room? Preparing interior design living room you can begin by selecting a seat that is right styles.
Collection of a suitable fit and liking you, can support the looks of a livingroom. Seat model can you select must correspond together with the style carried by the property itself. Algonquin Park Cottage Gallery #6 Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge Bartlett Lodge. « could seem unusual if your contemporary living room filled up with seats contemporary and minimalist. Modern effect will be stronger radiated should you choose a chair that has other vintage details and designs.
There are various alternatives of products that you could select. Starting from one-piece of lumber to lumber or material figure coated with foam multi faceted. Wood will reinforce the effect if put into the area contemporary classic style. Nonetheless, software of lumber in a smart contemporary bedroom may add a hot environment that is natural.