Luxlen Grand Stripe White 500 Thread Count 600 Fill Power Goose Down Comforter ( 600 Fill Down Comforter #1) Pictures Collection
Grandgrand (grand),USA pronunciation adj., grand•er, grand•est, n., pl. grands for 13, grand for 14.
- impressive in size, appearance, or general effect: grand mountain scenery.
- stately, majestic, or dignified: In front of an audience her manner is grand and regal.
- highly ambitious or idealistic: grand ideas for bettering the political situation.
- magnificent or splendid: a grand palace.
- noble or revered: a grand old man.
- highest, or very high, in rank or official dignity: a grand potentate.
- main or principal;
chief: the grand ballroom.
- of great importance, distinction, or pretension: a man used to entertaining grand personages.
- complete or comprehensive: a grand total.
- pretending to grandeur, as a result of minor success, good fortune, etc.;
conceited: Jane is awfully grand since she got promoted.
splendid: to have a grand time; to feel grand.
- written on a large scale or for a large ensemble: a grand fugue.
- See grand piano.
- an amount equal to a thousand dollars: The cops found most of the loot, but they're still missing about five grand.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Fillfill (fil),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to make full;
put as much as can be held into: to fill a jar with water.
- to occupy to the full capacity: Water filled the basin. The crowd filled the hall.
- to supply to an extreme degree or plentifully: to fill a house with furniture; to fill the heart with joy.
- to satisfy fully the hunger of;
satiate: The roast beef filled the diners.
- to put into a receptacle: to fill sand into a pail.
- to be plentiful throughout: Fish filled the rivers.
- to extend throughout;
pervade completely: The odor filled the room.
- to furnish with an occupant: The landlord filled the vacancy yesterday.
- to provide (an office or opening) with an incumbent: The company is eager to fill the controllership.
- to occupy and perform the duties of (a vacancy, position, post, etc.).
- to supply the requirements or contents of (an order), as for goods;
- to supply (a blank space) with written matter, decorative work, etc.
- to meet satisfactorily, as requirements: This book fills a great need.
- to make up, compound, or otherwise provide the contents of (a medical prescription).
- to stop up or close (a cavity, hole, etc.): to fill a tooth.
- [Cookery.]to insert a filling into: to fill cupcakes with custard.
- to distend (a sail) by pressure of the wind so as to impart headway to a vessel.
- to brace (a yard) so that the sail will catch the wind on its after side.
- to adulterate: to fill soaps with water.
- to build up the level of (an area) with earth, stones, etc.
- to become full: The hall filled rapidly. Our eyes filled with tears.
- to increase in atmospheric pressure: a filling cyclone.
- to become distended, as sails with the wind.
- fill and stand on, (of a sailing vessel) to proceed on a tack after being hove to or halted facing the wind;
- fill away, [Naut.]
- to fall off the wind and proceed on a board.
- to brace the yards, so that sails that have been aback will stand full.
- fill in:
- to supply missing or desired information: Fill in the facts of your business experience.
- to complete by adding detail, as a design or drawing: to fill in a sketch with shadow.
- to substitute for: to fill in for a colleague who is ill.
- to fill with some material: to fill in a crack with putty.
- to supply (someone) with information: Please fill me in on the morning news.
- fill out:
- to complete (a document, list, etc.) by supplying missing or desired information.
- to become larger, fuller, or rounder, as the figure: The children have begun to fill out since I saw them last.
- fill the bill. See bill 1 (def. 12).
- fill up:
- to fill completely: to fill up a glass; to fill up a fuel tank.
- to become completely filled: The riverbed filled up as a result of the steady rains.
- a full supply;
enough to satisfy want or desire: to eat one's fill.
- an amount of something sufficient for filling;
- a quantity of earth, stones, etc., for building up the level of an area of ground: These houses were built on fill.Cf. backfill.
- the feed and water in the digestive tract of a livestock animal, esp. that consumed before marketing.
Powerpow•er (pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
Goosegoose (go̅o̅s),USA pronunciation n., pl. geese for 1, 2, 4, 8, 9;
goos•es for 5–7;
v., goosed, goos•ing.
- any of numerous wild or domesticated, web-footed swimming birds of the family Anatidae, esp. of the genera Anser and Branta, most of which are larger and have a longer neck and legs than the ducks.
- the female of this bird, as distinguished from the male, or gander.
- the flesh of a goose, used as food.
- a silly or foolish person;
- a poke between the buttocks to startle.
- anything that energizes, strengthens, or the like: to give the economy a badly needed goose.
- a tailor's smoothing iron with a curved handle.
- an obsolete board game played with dice and counters in which a player whose cast falls in a square containing the picture of a goose is allowed to advance double the number of his or her throw.
- cook someone's goose, to ruin someone's hopes, plans, chances, etc.: His goose was cooked when they found the stolen gems in his pocket.
- to poke (a person) between the buttocks to startle.
- to prod or urge to action or an emotional reaction: The promise of time off may goose the workers and increase profits.
- to strengthen or improve (often fol. by up): Let's goose up the stew with some wine.
- to increase;
raise (often fol. by up): to goose up government loans in weak industries.
- to give a spurt of fuel to (a motor) to increase speed.
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Comfortercom•fort•er (kum′fər tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that comforts.
- a quilt.
- a long, woolen scarf, usually knitted.
- the Comforter. See Holy Ghost.
Hi folks, this photo is about Luxlen Grand Stripe White 500 Thread Count 600 Fill Power Goose Down Comforter ( 600 Fill Down Comforter #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 498 x 498. It's file size is only 31 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: 600 Fill Down Comforter.
600 Fill Down Comforter is actually an important factor on your household, but before discussing that allow me to tell you some advice on bogemian room. Bohemian into a design which is mainly employed by ladies. This design is used via as, a feminine feel, such lace, braid, embroidery, sewing.
Bohemian came from mainland Europe the Czech. Therefore, when choosing a style and kind towards the furniture while in the room, be sure you don't crash it with racial motifs Belgium, particularly Java. Javanese national dark, whilst the brightly-colored boho that is comfortable.
Motif assisting bohemian type kantha illustration, linens ga. Employ simply two colors vibrant batik or batik periphery when it is difficult to locate. Feminine motifs and finishes may be used through bed-sheet the bedcover, pillow, curtain, place, or rug.
Don't forget to include just a little feel of art within the room, like through the mind statue - renaissance framed, or photographs. Not difficult, isn't it? You simply have to include small trinkets and rearranging the Luxlen Grand Stripe White 500 Thread Count 600 Fill Power Goose Down Comforter ( 600 Fill Down Comforter #1). Be the minimalist bedrooms bohemian design. You will find for decorating a room, additional tips?