GE 25-Watt Incandescent G25 Globe Double Life Soft White Light Bulb (3- ( 25 Watt Vanity Light Bulbs #4)
GE 25-Watt Incandescent G25 Globe Double Life Soft White Light Bulb (3- ( 25 Watt Vanity Light Bulbs #4) Images Collection
GEGe (zhā),USA pronunciation n.
- a family of South American Indian languages spoken in southern and eastern Brazil and northern Paraguay.
- a member of any of several Ge-speaking peoples.
Ge, [Symbol, Chem.]
(in bookbinding) gilt edges.
Globeglobe (glōb),USA pronunciation n., v., globed, glob•ing.
- the planet Earth (usually prec. by the).
- a planet or other celestial body.
- a sphere on which is depicted a map of the earth(terrestrial globe) or of the heavens (celestial globe).
- a spherical body;
- anything more or less spherical, as a lampshade or a glass fishbowl.
- a golden ball traditionally borne as an emblem of sovereignty;
- to form into a globe.
- to take the form of a globe.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Lifelife (līf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. lives (līvz),USA pronunciation adj.
- the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
- the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
- the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
- a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
- the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
- any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
- the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
- a living being: Several lives were lost.
- living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
- a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
- the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
- a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
spirit: a speech full of life.
- the force that makes or keeps something alive;
the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
- a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
- the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
- a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
- anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
- a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
- effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
- pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
- nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
- [Baseball.]another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
- (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.
- as large as life, actually;
indeed: There he stood, as large as life.Also, as big as life.
- come to life:
- to recover consciousness.
- to become animated and vigorous: The evening passed, but somehow the party never came to life.
- to appear lifelike: The characters of the novel came to life on the screen.
- for dear life, with desperate effort, energy, or speed: We ran for dear life, with the dogs at our heels.Also, for one's life.
- for the life of one, as hard as one tries;
even with the utmost effort: He can't understand it for the life of him.
- get a life, to improve the quality of one's social and professional life: often used in the imperative to express impatience with someone's behavior.
- not on your life, [Informal.]absolutely not;
under no circumstances;
by no means: Will I stand for such a thing? Not on your life!
- take one's life in one's hands, to risk death knowingly: We were warned that we were taking our lives in our hands by going through that swampy area.
- to the life, in perfect imitation;
exactly: The portrait characterized him to the life.
- for or lasting a lifetime;
lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
- of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
- working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.
Softsoft (sôft, soft),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., interj.
- yielding readily to touch or pressure;
easily penetrated, divided, or changed in shape;
not hard or stiff: a soft pillow.
- relatively deficient in hardness, as metal or wood.
- smooth and agreeable to the touch;
not rough or coarse: a soft fabric; soft skin.
- producing agreeable sensations;
pleasant or comfortable: soft slumber.
- low or subdued in sound;
gentle and melodious: soft music; a soft voice.
- not harsh or unpleasant to the eye;
not glaring: soft light; a soft color.
- not hard or sharp: soft outlines.
- gentle or mild: soft breezes.
- genial or balmy, as climate or air.
- gentle, mild, warm-hearted, or compassionate: a soft, grandmotherly woman.
- smooth, soothing, or ingratiating: soft words.
- not harsh or severe, as a penalty or demand.
- responsive or sympathetic to the feelings, emotions, needs, etc., of others;
- sentimental or flowery, as language: soft, meaningless talk.
- not strong or robust;
incapable of great endurance or exertion: He was too soft for the Marines.
involving little effort;
not difficult, laborious, trying, or severe: a soft job.
- easily influenced or swayed;
easily imposed upon;
- lenient, permissive, or conciliatory, esp. regarding something that is conceived of as dangerous or threatening: to be soft on Communism.
- (of water) relatively free from mineral salts that interfere with the action of soap.
- (of paper money or a monetary system) not supported by sufficient gold reserves or not easily convertible into a foreign currency.
- (of a market, market condition, or prices) declining in value, volume, profitability, etc.;
weak: a soft tourist season.Cf. firm 1 (def. 7).
- (of money) plentiful or available at low interest rates or on easy terms: a soft loan.
- (of a metal) easily magnetized and demagnetized.
- (of solder) fusing readily.
- (of a metal or alloy) fully annealed, so as to provide minimum mechanical hardness.
- (of a photographic image) having delicate gradations of tone.
- (of a focus) lacking in sharpness.
- (of a lens) unable to be focused sharply.
- (of consonants) lenis, esp. lenis and voiced.
- (of c and g) pronounced as in cent and gem.
- (of consonants in Slavic languages) palatalized. Cf. hard (def. 38).
- [Mil.](of a missile-launching base) aboveground and relatively unprotected from enemy attack.
- (of a landing of a space vehicle) gentle;
not harmful to the vehicle or its contents: a soft landing on the moon.
- (of a beam of particles or electromagnetic radiation) having relatively low energy: soft x-rays.Cf. hard (def. 40).
- (of a delegate, voter, etc.) not committed to any one candidate.
- foolish or stupid: soft in the head.
- (of a detergent) readily biodegradable.
- be soft on someone, [Informal.]to be amorously inclined toward a person;
have an affection for: He's been soft on her for years.
- something that is soft or yielding;
the soft part.
- in a soft manner.
- be quiet! hush!
- not so fast! stop!
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Bulbbulb (bulb),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually subterranean and often globular bud having fleshy leaves emergent at the top and a stem reduced to a flat disk, rooting from the underside, as in the onion and lily.
- a plant growing from such a bud.
- any round, enlarged part, esp. at the end of a cylindrical object: the bulb of a thermometer.
- the glass housing, in which a partial vacuum has been established, that contains the filament of an incandescent electric lamp.
- an incandescent or fluorescent electric lamp.
- any of various small, bulb-shaped structures or protuberances: olfactory bulb; bulb of urethra.
- See medulla oblongata.
- a rounded thickening at the toe of an angle iron or tee.
- a cylindrical or spherical prominence at the forefoot of certain vessels.
- a shutter setting in which the shutter remains open as long as the shutter release is depressed. Symbol: B
Howdy folks, this attachment is about GE 25-Watt Incandescent G25 Globe Double Life Soft White Light Bulb (3- ( 25 Watt Vanity Light Bulbs #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 950 x 950. This photo's file size is only 26 KB. Wether You ought to save This blog post to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: 25 Watt Vanity Light Bulbs.
This stand comes with metallic or natural colour such as grey, bright or dark. Seats are employed too simple and never excessive together with the variety of 3 seats. As the measurement is not too large, this desk is employed for chattering and eating. Materials employed ie material.
Tabletops also greater such that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen items such as spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be trim with a rectangular or round thighs are modest and slim in order to prevent the feeling of tightness in the home.
The GE 25-Watt Incandescent G25 Globe Double Life Soft White Light Bulb (3- ( 25 Watt Vanity Light Bulbs #4) ideal for natural kind of home place. This natural table includes a square-shape that is larger than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural perception. This desk combines natural shades like brown and bright.