25 Watt Vanity Light Bulbs #5 View Larger
Wattwatt (wot),USA pronunciation n.
the SI unit of power, equivalent to one joule per second and equal to the power in a circuit in which a current of one ampere flows across a potential difference of one volt. Abbr.: W, w.
Vanityvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Bulbsbulb (bulb),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually subterranean and often globular bud having fleshy leaves emergent at the top and a stem reduced to a flat disk, rooting from the underside, as in the onion and lily.
- a plant growing from such a bud.
- any round, enlarged part, esp. at the end of a cylindrical object: the bulb of a thermometer.
- the glass housing, in which a partial vacuum has been established, that contains the filament of an incandescent electric lamp.
- an incandescent or fluorescent electric lamp.
- any of various small, bulb-shaped structures or protuberances: olfactory bulb; bulb of urethra.
- See medulla oblongata.
- a rounded thickening at the toe of an angle iron or tee.
- a cylindrical or spherical prominence at the forefoot of certain vessels.
- a shutter setting in which the shutter remains open as long as the shutter release is depressed. Symbol: B
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Hi there, this post is about 25 Watt Vanity Light Bulbs #5 View Larger. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1346 x 1195. This photo's file size is just 73 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: 25 Watt Vanity Light Bulbs.
You are able to pick furniture although you will install within the master suite but make certain everything will not produce the feel of crowded in it and is vital. Because you will organize the hues, ensure you choose that may blend in effectively with the colour colors picked about the surfaces and roofs.
Screen preservation applications exist in the home improvement stores in versions that are extensive, so you can pick the best that'll be acknowledged with all the 25 Watt Vanity Light Bulbs #5 View Larger's entire setting.
In addition to furniture, modest things like bulbs, designs, keepsakes, along with other knick-knacks should be selected with care. They have to function properly using the 25 Watt Vanity Light Bulbs's total layout and can not create chaos.
This is the ingredient that finishes the feel while in the room. Curtain your screen using a curtain or different kind of screen treatment software in such a technique that it can be opened and shut by you anytime, it'll give you the solitude you will need, without restricting the cosmetic factor, and all.